01. How to Sell at Lokein marketplace
Last Updated a year ago
Our guides below will help you get started selling and provide more details on pricing your items, choosing your shipping options, setting up how you'll get paid after a sale and more. We recommend that you know our rules for sellers
, our policies on prohibited and restricted items
, and what's allowed and not allowed when listing and completing a sale. When you're ready to list your item, you'll start by describing what you're selling, choosing whether to use the auction or fixed price format, and setting a price. You'll then go on to select your shipping preferences, a return policy, and how you want to get paid. You can also save a draft of your listing and go back to finish it later. There are no limits to how many drafts you can have in List Items
Once you've signed up for Lokein account, you may be asked to verify your identity to keep your account secure & for the purpose of withdrawal process & to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) policy – click here
to learn more on how to become a Verified Seller.
Our guides below have useful information on how to add images and categories, set buyer requirements and make changes to your listing after it's live on our site. Follow the guideline below to start selling:
- Go to My Lokein and select Selling Manager at the drop-down menu and choose List Items and click Add New.
- Please choose your listing format either Buy It Now (fixed price item) or Auction (bidding process item).
- Create your listing by putting Product Title, Price, Description, Categories, Tags & Pictures. For pictures image, choose your file & upload it to your Media Library. Maximum upload file size is 8MB. Upload at least 3 photos. Good photos help you sell. Used a good camera, lighting & background.
- Next, please go to your left bottom of the listing and you can find a Side Menu. For Buy It Now format you will see Inventory. Click on Manage Item Quantity, Stock Status (put 1 for single item or 2 above If you have multiple units of the same item) & Sold Individually.
- For Auction mode please add your Item condition, Auction type (choose normal), Starting price, Bid up & Auction date time (when to start & finish the auction).
- Next step is select your Shipping method & price. You can setup your shipping method at Settings. Select Shipping and choose your setting for Processing Time, Shipping Type (by zone or by weight). Create your shipping method & shipping fee and save it. It is a one time setup if you choose to have only one shipping method with flat rate. The next time you do your listing, there's no need to set shipping again.
- Fill your Attributes such as (brand, color, condition, made in, material, pattern, size & etc). Also you can add more attributes if necessary.
- You can cross-selling the listing with your other items in your store.
After your finish setting up your listing, you can View
the listing to be published live in Lokein or save it as a Draft
to publish later. Duplicate listings may be subject to removal following our Duplicate Listing Policy
. Once you have finished adding all of the required elements needed to post, your item will be listed in the appropriate section of Lokein as well as on your individual seller page. We will notify you via both notification and email when people ask questions or submit offers.
If you do not find what you are looking for, please Contact Us.
Go back to Lokein Marketplace
Browse our Help Centre/Knowledgebase