05. Why has my customer failed to pay via online banking/FPX
Last Updated 8 months ago
Payment failure can be related to many, many variables that are outside the control of Lokein, payment gateway and banks. Please request the customer to pay again using different variables, e.g. a different bank during normal business hours.
All customers are advised to use at least one of these web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 30 or newer.
- Mozilla Firefox version 27 or newer.
- Internet Explorer version 11 or newer.
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Apple Safari version 7 or newer.
- Any other browser that supports TLS 1.2.
If you do not find what you are looking for, please Contact Us.
Go back to Lokein Marketplace
Browse our Help Centre/Knowledgebase