02. Setting store after seller registration manually without wizard
Last Updated 4 months ago
Seller online store in Lokein will gives access to additional tools to manage and promote your items & business. After you done with registration, next step is set up your store.
- At Selling Manager, Go to "Home" and click "Settings" to setup your store.
- Select the "Store" tab and create you own store logo, store banner, mobile banner, store list banner and upload into add media.
- Choose your Store Name and add your Shop Description.
- You can setup your "Store Visibility" including your Store Name Position & Products per page. When you've done setting up your store click save to update.
SETUP YOUR PAYMENT FOR WITHDRAWAL
- Next step is to setup your payment. This is where you should enter accurate bank details for the purpose of withdrawing your sales at Lokein to your bank account. Click here to learn more on how to make withdrawal of your sales at Lokein
- Please filled-up all the requirement details and click save to update.
- To accept Stripe payment method, choose Stripe as your Preferred Payment Method and link your Stripe account to Lokein.
SETUP YOUR SHIPPING METHOD:
- If you intend to provide free shipping, you can disable the shipping by unclick the box. Set your Processing time & Shipping type depending on your shipping requirement. After you've done please click save to update the settings. Note: To your convenience, shipping method does not need to be setup each time you do your listing. You can use the same shipping method settings that you saved to make your future listings. You can have several shipping methods setup and to be applied to your listings.
What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your store through organic search engine results.
What goes into SEO?
To understand what SEO really means, let's break that sentence down and look at the parts:
- Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world to your store. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
- Quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
- Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don't have to pay for.
Setup your own store policy
, shipping policy
, refund policy
& cancellation/return/exchange policy
If you do not find what you are looking for, please Contact Us.
Go back to Lokein Marketplace
Browse our Help Centre/Knowledgebase