01. Sign In problem / Account locked due to failed log in attempt
Last Updated a year ago
If you’re having trouble signing in, try the following solutions:
- Make sure you’re entering your username and password correctly, and that caps lock on your keyboard is off.
- Disable your browser’s autocomplete feature as it may be filling in incorrect information.
- If you’re using a mobile device, disable predictive text.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- If you do not remember your password or loss your password, please retrieve your password.
As a safety and security precautions of our website, a user with numerous numbers of failed attempt log in will be locked out. You need to contact us below in order for us to unlock your account and reset your password. Please select Help Topic
as "Sign In problems"
as the subject.
Go back to Lokein Marketplace
Browse our Help Centre/Knowledgebase